Heckler & Koch G3The Heckler & Koch factory in Oberdorf started in the very early 1950`s. At that time the German military were
looking at the CEMTE rifle for there new assault rifle, when the early formed H&K GmbH company negotiated a
license agreement to redevelop the CEMTE to the Gewehr 3 (G3) design which entered service in 1959 to the
G3 rifle that is known today.
Since that time Heckler & Koch have become one of the world`s leaders in small arm`s manufacturing.